- Environmental Policy
Our company is in the business of selling equipment and facilities for hospitals and pharmacies in Japan and overseas.
In this business activity, we will continuously maintain and improve our environmental management system to protect the global environment.
To promote this, we have established the following policies.
1. We will comply with environmental laws, regulations, ordinances, agreements, and other requirements, and work to reduce our environmental impact and prevent environmental pollution.
2. We will promote the development of individual qualities and capabilities. As a result, we will create a strong organization and enable the continuous hiring and retention of human resources.
3. We will familiarize all of our employees with this policy through environmental education and awareness activities, and we will raise employees’ environmental conservation awareness, and actively contribute to local environmental protection activities.
4. We will promote waste reduction, proper disposal, and recycling.
5. We will work to continuously improve our environmental preservation activities by setting and regularly reviewing environmental targets.
Enacted: December 1, 2021
Revised: January 30, 2023
President & CEO Yoshihito Omura